Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MB Clinical Academy, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Payment By selecting our service, you agree to pay MB Clinical Academy for any purchases.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that has contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. MB Clinical Academy disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all the material made available through the websites and webpages to which MBClinicalAcademy.com links, and that link to MBClinicalAcademy.com. MB Clinical Academy does not have any control over those non-MB Clinical Academy websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-MB Clinical Academy website or webpage, MB Clinical Academy does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MB Clinical Academy disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-MB Clinical Academy websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. MB Clinical Academy respects the intellectual property rights of others. MB Clinical Academy will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MB Clinical Academy or others. In the case of such termination, MB Clinical Academy will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to MB Clinical Academy.
- MB Clinical Academy, MBClinicalAcademy.com, the MBClinicalAcademy.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MBClinicalAcademy.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of MB Clinical Academy or MB Clinical Academy's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MB Clinical Academy or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. MB Clinical Academy reserves the right to display advertisements.
MB Clinical Academy reserves the right to display attribution links, Changes. MB Clinical Academy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. MB Clinical Academy may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
MB Clinical Research and Consulting, LLC ("MB Clinical Academy") operates MBClinicalAcademy.com and may operate other websites. It is MB Clinical Academy's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
- Website Visitors
Like most website operators, MB Clinical Academy collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. MB Clinical Academy's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how MB Clinical Academy's visitors use its website. From time to time, MB Clinical Academy may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
MB Clinical Academy also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on MBClinicalAcademy.com blogs/sites. MB Clinical Academy only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to MB Clinical Academy's websites choose to interact with MB Clinical Academy in ways that require MB Clinical Academy to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that MB Clinical Academy gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at MBClinicalAcademy.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with MB Clinical Academy are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, MB Clinical Academy collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with MB Clinical Academy. MB Clinical Academy does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
MB Clinical Academy may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. MB Clinical Academy may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, MB Clinical Academy does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
MB Clinical Academy discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on MB Clinical Academy's behalf or to provide services available at MB Clinical Academy's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. MB Clinical Academy will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. MB Clinical Academy may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with MB Clinical Academy and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. MB Clinical Academy takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.